Discover the differences between IC White and Super White dip pen ink with this helpful side-by-side comparison.
- Super White is much easier to use with the dipping pen (I used G-Pen for both)
- White comes out really well so I would use this for black & white or manga
- For dipping pen use I just dipped the pen nib into the white ink and put a small amount of water on the back of the nib
- Art White is similar to opaque white
- A lot smoother since there's water inside the ink
- Less like white out and I had a harder time using the dipping pen with it
- I would use this for color work since it's not too harsh
- I recommend a brush for this but I'm sure people can use this ink with a dip pen too if they dilute it right
Have fun exploring more IC projects in the Inspire Section!